Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lemon Crinkles!!!


When we went down to CA one time I decided to make these cookies that my mother-in-law makes called Lemon Crinkles!!! They  are amazing, they are soft and yummy!! If you ever get a chance you should make them, here is the recipe: 
Big Recipe:
3 Boxes of Lemon Cake mix
3 Eggs
16 oz. Cool Whip (thawed)
Powder Sugar




-Mix all but the powder sugar together
- Wet hands and roll dough into little balls
- Then Roll little ball into powder sugar 
- place on greased cookie sheet

- Bake at 375 deg.   6-8 mins. do not over cook, you want just edges to be a  very light golden brown. (makes about 130 cookies)
For a smaller recipe:
1 Box of lemon cake mix
1 egg 
 4 1/2 oz. cool whip



Cook the same! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah... my crack cookies!! I love them! They are my favorite! I haven't had time to make them since you brought me the batch back in November...

I'll have to make them one day so I can feed my addiction!

J, E, M & I said...

Yum..those look so good!

Amy said...

Whoa those look good. Thanks for the recipe.