So this weekend I flew down to CA for Heathers Baby Shower!! It was a short but fun trip. We had the shower at Debbie's home with a yummy lunch with some baby shower games. Heather looked beautiful at the shower as she (and Bradley) was the center of attention the whole afternoon! We had a lot of fun looking at all the gifts for little Bradley. It is going to be so exciting having a little nephew in the family. I only wished that we lived closer together, that way we could spend more time together. Here are some pictures from the shower:
3 comments:
I am so glad you blogged about this! I was really sad I could'nt make it....but it looks like it was fun and she got lots of gifts! =)
Thanks so much for coming down and spending the weekend with us and helping with the shower! It really meant a lot to me!
Can't wait to see you again in a few months!
Wish I could have been there. I bet it was a blast to watch Heather open her baby gifts.
Post a Comment