1. When was your "engagement" anniversary: March 29,2009. I don't remember what we did that day
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: August 2, 2009. We just celebrated our 1 year!! Its amazing how the time flies!!
3. How long have you known your spouse: We met on July 1, 2007 and became bf/gf on July 16,2007. So around 2 years.
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: About 8 months
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: I first saw him in Sacrament meeting, he bore his testimony and I thought that he was such a good looking guy and he was very spiritual and I wanted to talk with him after the hour. but when Sacrament was over he was no where to be found. So I went to the next hour of church just thinking of how I wanted to meet this guy; well the next room where our meeting was being held was packed, there were hardly any seats left so I just picked this seat in the middle of the row b/c it was open and low and behold I sat right next to Jason. We talk a little after the hour and hit it off. then started dating!!
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: I first saw him in Sacrament meeting, he bore his testimony and I thought that he was such a good looking guy and he was very spiritual and I wanted to talk with him after the hour. but when Sacrament was over he was no where to be found. So I went to the next hour of church just thinking of how I wanted to meet this guy; well the next room where our meeting was being held was packed, there were hardly any seats left so I just picked this seat in the middle of the row b/c it was open and low and behold I sat right next to Jason. We talk a little after the hour and hit it off. then started dating!!
6. What is your spouses full name: Jason Michael Dupre
7. Do you have any children yet: Not yet
8. How many: 0
9. Do you have any house pets: Not yet
10. Do you own a house or rent: Rent
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: City, Provo
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: We love to watch movies, read and go on walks
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Not really, we don't have a spot. We like being with family and spending time with them.
14. How many siblings: I have 2 sisters and Jason has 2 sisters and 1 brother
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: LA temple!
17. What town is your current address at: Provo
18. Do you work or stay at home: Right now I am at home but I am looking for work
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon: Cancun, Mexico. It was amazing we got to go see the Mayan Ruins. We were there for 10 days and it was so amazing!!
20. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples: Don't keep score, meaning don't keep track of who did dishes more or took out the trash(etc.) If you see it, do it. Go through out the day thinking, "how can I help make his day a little better or easier today"
1 comment:
So CUTE!! Thanks for playing along!
:)
Post a Comment