Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas!

Over the Christmas holiday, we were able to go down to CA and spend time with Family & Friends. We had such a blast seeing everyone. We were able to go to the play Mary Poppins, Disneyland and visit some friends. Then over the New Year we drove up to Idaho and helped Mike and Katie move into their new place. It was so nice to have a break and relax with loved ones!!
Here are some Pictures from our trip:

Hannah playing in the snow in Idaho
Jason and Hannah having fun!
Our nephew Owen playing!

Owen with his sister Ashlyn trying on her new Christmas gift. (their mom Jen in the background)
Tara and her fiancée Dan holding Grady!

Heather and Grady Christmas Morning!!

4 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

Sounds like you had fun...
I didn't know Tara was getting married! Cool!

J, E, M & I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hannah is so cute in the snow mountain! The pics of Grady are too cute! I love his smile.

Amy said...

Cute pics! Tara and Dan are such a cute couple!