Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bridal Shower!!!!

Tara's Bridal Shower was the other weekend and it turned out great. Before the shower Heather and I went to the flower mart and pick up some beautiful fresh flowers and ran and got some last minute food, then we went to my mother-in-laws home to set up and decorate. It was beautiful and we hand family and friends come over to share in Tara's wonderful day!!

Dedra, Debbie and Pam

Ms. Georigo, Ashley and Mom

Aunt Dottie and Aunt Belva

YUMMY cupcakes that Heather made along with an arrangement that she made
Yummy veggies

YUMMY Juicy sandwiches from Plaza Produce!!

4 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

Looks like fun... do you have any pictures of the bride to be??

Jason and Tammy said...

lol not on my camera, I took more pictures on Heather's camera, but I did not take copies.

Anonymous said...

those cupcakes turned out great, i loved how it looked like the ocean... the flowers were so beautiful, i'm glad we went down and got them that morning!

Amy said...

Oh wish we could have been there. Looks like a fun party.