Sunday, September 5, 2010

Who Loves Waffles!??

So yesterday we were looking on KSL.com under the puppy section and we stumbled upon a section for Olde English Bulldogs and fell in love with them. We have always wanted a regular English Bulldog but after further research we found out that the Olde English is very similar in look, just Way healthier and they live longer.

So we went to go look at the litter and fell in LOVE with Waffles! The breeders son named her Waffles and we just loved it so we kept the name.
She is Such a SWEETIE!!


Making friends with Hannah

Taking a nap

Trying to play together

Sleepy Girl!

Just Having Fun


We Love Waffles!!

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I love waffles- what a cute little puppy!!!

Mike and Katie said...

oh my goodness! An english bulldog is my fav!! I love her colors! Hopefully I will be able to meet her someday!! =)

J, E, M & I said...

What a sweet lil puppy! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet her at Thanksgiving! She and Grady will have so much fun!!!

Amy said...

Oh what a fun name and she is so adorable!

Drew and Alicia said...

Dude can we say JEALOUS!! and yes I used caps to express my feelings. I cannot wait until waffles comes to see the family. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight and if I do I will be dreaming of the day when I can own a beautiful dog. Love and miss you guys. Also waffles I think you are the cutest bulldog I have ever seen and I've seen some cute ones at Sycamore.