So people have been asking and asking for some belly photos, so here they are... But don't get too excited cause at 19 1/2 weeks I still don't really have a belly, Right now I am pretty much carrying all internal. I am sticking out a tiny bit but I have not "popped-out" yet.
17 weeks

19 weeks
7 comments:
I definately see a differnce in just 2 weeks so who knows..that big belly might be here before we know it..so I totally just rememberd that fake belly you had to wear in high school..now its going to be real!!! =)
Congrats!!!! You are half way!!! :)
you'll get there, don't worry. and I"m sure I'll notice a difference the next time i see you.
That's nothing you are tiny but I know when you look at yourself at that stage your like wow I have a belly, but then you look at yourself at 39 weeks and your like what happened did I eat a whale=) j/k you look great Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Tammy that is the cutest little belly we've ever seen. We hope when we come down to provo on the first weekend in February that we will get to see you guys. Can't wait for this little one to come, Lila needs a friend.
Cute little baby bump! Can't wait to see more photos. I still can't believe little baby Tammy is gonna be a Mommy! So fun!!!
You look great! In two months you will wish your stomach was that flat!!
Post a Comment