Monday, February 18, 2013

Its about time that I had a new post!

So I know that it has been a LONG time since I last had a post. Sorry, I am really not good at keeping up with blogging. So a quick update: Russell is now about 20 months, he weighs 27 lbs and is starting to talk a lot. He is already a typical boy and loves to play in the dirt and play sports especially soccer. As far as Jason and I well a lot has changed. Jason now has a job with an engineering company out in Rancho Cucamonga and loves working there. I am 4 months pregnant and am so excited to meet our new little one in August. And we are in the process of buying a house in Rancho!!! 
Below are some photos from the last year!






 at nap time he decided to take off his pants and tried to take his shirt off!





 Russell and his best bud Cayden! 



No comments: