So this is our first official blog! Its really not that exciting but I really just wanted to see how this whole thing works. But never fear there will be more to come with pictures and everything! Until then... take care!
Hey how come I'm just finding out about your blog today? Boy I'm slow. I'm glad you FINALLY started a blog. Can't wait to find out how married life is treating you. Love and miss you Tammy.
6 comments:
Awww... your first post...
Call me if you get stuck anywhere...
yay! I found you lol.....I am soo glad you have a blog now!
Hey Katie... I'm adding you to mine as well...
Yeah...now I can read what you guys are doin'... Don't keep us waiting to long!!
Hey how come I'm just finding out about your blog today? Boy I'm slow. I'm glad you FINALLY started a blog. Can't wait to find out how married life is treating you. Love and miss you Tammy.
jason! im happy you guys have a blog- yay!!!
Post a Comment