So here are some pictures of our place. we are still in the decorating process but it is slowly coming together! And can I just say that I love having a washer and dryer in the apt. and that we dont have to go to a laundry-mat especially in winter!!
finally! Yay! Hopefully you will keep this up! I think your first place is cute! And yes it is a very nice thing to have a washer and dryer....no matter where it is in the house!
What a great apartment! I wish I had a washer and dryer in my apartment, but then again, I wish I had your rent...
Anyways, I'm glad you finally updated your blog... remember keep going, your new place looks great! It's funny to see some of your wedding gifts in the pics...
Cute Place! We are so happy for you guys. Glad to see you bloggin'...It makes us feel a little closer. We are still putting our home together and we have had 6 years... ;)
5 comments:
finally! Yay! Hopefully you will keep this up! I think your first place is cute! And yes it is a very nice thing to have a washer and dryer....no matter where it is in the house!
What a great apartment! I wish I had a washer and dryer in my apartment, but then again, I wish I had your rent...
Anyways, I'm glad you finally updated your blog... remember keep going, your new place looks great! It's funny to see some of your wedding gifts in the pics...
Cute Place! We are so happy for you guys. Glad to see you bloggin'...It makes us feel a little closer.
We are still putting our home together and we have had 6 years... ;)
super cute place. It is rare find to have a washer and dryer. Lucky dogs:)
What a great first place! A washer and dryer in your home is the best!
Post a Comment