Last weekend a couple of friends up here took Jason and I to this place called EZ Take Out Burger and claiming that it was almost identical to In-N- Out. We thought they were a bunch of crazy's...until we tried them. They are amazing, no Im not saying that they are better then In-N-Out but they come pretty close to tasting the same. I guess the owners use to live in Ontario then moved up here and started this place.( I guessed they missed the Double-Double, I know I do). But they Even have Animal style Fries. So if you are ever up in UT and Are missing a good Double-Double, Fries or even a Shake, visit EZ Burger. Its worth it.
2 comments:
HA HA! I just had In-N-Out the other day with a couple friends. I had the cheeseburger meal with Animal fries and a Lemon-Up!
Maybe you'll have time to go when you're down here later this month.
Yeah you have a blog!!!! I am so happy.=) we miss you guys so much when are you coming to visit again?
Post a Comment