Last night Jason and I had such a good dinner, not that I'm bragging or anything since i did make it, but just by the ingredients it didn't sound that good but it really is. And you will have to forgive me I forgot to take a picture of it but this is the picture out of the cook book, so its better then nothing right?
So here is the recipe, its really easy and pretty quick to make and VERY tasty-
- Ingredients:
- 16 oz. package of Linguine
- 2 Tb. Butter
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 cans of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 ts. ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli
- Prepare the linguine according to the package directions. Add the broccoli during the last 4-5 mins. of cooking the pasta. Drain and let sit in colander.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet, add the chicken and cook till its well browned.
- Stir the soup, milk, cheese, and black pepper in to the skillet with the chicken. Stirring occasionally, cook until the mixture is nice and hot, then add the pasta and broccoli. Stir till it is hot all the way through. Then serve.
- (if you want the sauce a little creamer add a little more milk)
4 comments:
Is this out of one of the cookbooks you received as a gift?
no it is one that I bought when i was up here
Yum! I love the picture of the two of you on your blog....Super cute!
Ooh sounds yummy.
Post a Comment