This weekend Jason and I decided to have some Halloween fun, so we went to this place called the Haunted forest. We went with John Russell and his G/F Celeste and had a blast. Its not the scariest place on earth but it gave us a couple jumps and screams. I think John and J scared Celeste and I just as much as the mazes. But it was a lot of fun and it allowed us to get into some Halloween fun since, on Halloween night instead of going to a party or going someplace fun we will be on a plane so we decided to do something before we left for CA.
2 comments:
Looks cool. I want to do something like that this year. There's a pretty good maze that I went to last year in Pasadena, I might get some friends together and go...
I went there a couple of times before I met Kevin. It's pretty fun.
Post a Comment