Guess what we went and saw this weekend???A couple of years ago I went with my Best friend Katie and we saw Body Worlds 2( I think it was the second one it may have been the 1st) Any-who, I loved it and so when we moved up here we found out that there was another one up in SLC, I told Jason about it and he was not grossed out by it so we went this Sat. It was amazing, I would post more pictures but I know that not everyone is as weird as us and some will not enjoy the pictures so here is a link to the main site if you are interested: www.bodyworlds.com , and if you want to see actual pictures just type in Body Worlds in Google Images and a ton will pop-up. It is just so fascinating to me to see the different Body structures and how all of the organs really fit together and how our body works and how intricate it is. We have always loved Learning about the human body and its structures and so this was a very fun Saturday for us.
6 comments:
I went to the one in Las Vegas last summer... It's cool.
I am soo glad you were able to go again! I was soo excited to be able to take mike when it came back into town.....he really liked it too! So were you able to take pictures in there cause we wernt....so thats really cool if you were allowed unless you were being bad! lol
no we couldn't take pictures inside either
My Dad went to it when it was in Philli, PA. He loved it! He came home with a book & movie. I would love to visit it one of these days.
Ok, can I say....gross! It wouldnt bother me if they weren't posed.
gross but them you know how I feel. I want to go see it but then I would most likely cry... I know dumb. Just learned how to check and read your blogs I'd do one but I don't really do anything to blog about
Post a Comment