7 Things I can do:
1. Give Massages 2. Cook 3. Train a Dog 4. Type and Text pretty fast 5. Read 6. Swim 7. Flex my thumb to where it looks like the # 7
7 Things I cant do:
1. Fly a Plane 2. Snowboard 3. Crochet 4. Take a hot shower in our apt. ( our water heater is broken right now) 5. Cook fish ( the smell makes me sick) 6. Touch my toes 7. Watch T.V. without my glasses or contacts
7 Things that attracted me to Jason:
1. His Smile 2. He bore his testimony in church 3. His personality 4. How he speaks about his family 5. He trusts my opinion 6. He is not scared to stand up for what he believes in 7. He is honest
7 Things I say the Most:
1. Love you 2. Like ( I'm trying to break the habit)
3. um 4. Hi my love 5. I don't care 6. I don't know 7. What time do you want dinner tonight?
7 People I admire most:
1. Heavenly Father 2.Jesus Christ 3. My Mom 4. Jason 5. Emma Smith 6. Nephi 7. All the Prophets
7 Favorite Foods:
1. Steak 2. Mashed Potatoes 3. Ice Cream 4. Pasta 5. Carrot Cake 6. Cheesecake 7. Denny's Club sandwich no tomatoes, seasoned fries and a side of ranch ( its fantastic!)
People to Tag: Anyone who thinks this would be fun to do!!
1 comment:
Cool list:) Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment