
So I have been looking for a Comforter set for our bedroom and I finally found one that I love, the only downside is that they don't sell it anywhere. So i thought to look on EBay and low and behold there it was. So I bid on it and won!! It was such a happy day! Now all I have to do is find some decorative pillows to go with the set. The set came with the comforter, bed skirt and two pillow cases. Here are two pictures of it.
8 comments:
toldya.... you can find anything on ebay... and for not too bad of a price!
Ew. Is it used?
That is really cute. I like the texture.
It looks like a really nice one! Good for you! I love a great deal!!
That is such a cute bedset! Smart idea to look on ebay lol I would have never thought to do that
Yah its used Kevin there is some really awesome stains on it ... ooh and it smells dirty too. Thats my kind of stuff, :) hehe
Oo. that is REALLY cute!
Oh I'm a big fan! Make sure you take pictures once you have your pillows too. Photos are so fun.
Post a Comment