So when Jason woke up this morning he came back in bed right away and told me to look outside, and when I did I saw this... Snow!! The weather reports said that we were going to get some flurries but to our surprise we got a little more. By about 2 p.m. It was almost all melted but it was fun while it lasted. Its still chilly out side, around 39 Degrees. But we like the cold. And this weekend we are going to Jason's cousin's home about an 1hr. north of here so they will have a ton of snow for us to play in.. We are excited.
3 comments:
awwa soo pretty!! nothin like waking up to that I'm sure!
I'm so jealous. I wish I could wake up to snow...
Oooh Alex and Bella would be so jealous, they love the snow. Not me, toooooo cold.
Post a Comment