2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa Wraps them, then hides your initials in the wrapping that way you have to fine them before you open your presents!! Its fun!!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like white on the tree and colored on the house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, I get my kisses for free!!
5. When do you put up your decorations? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Green bean Casserole
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Um, I would have to say just always waking up on Christmas morning and having to wait in the hall because my dad built this wall in the hallway filled with our vacuum to kitchen chairs that way we couldn't sneak out. it always made me laugh.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I cant remember when exactly but I just know that my sisters told me.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, one from someone in the family
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With all different Hallmark ornaments and white lights.
11. What is your favorite stocking stuffer? Candy or make-up
12. Can you ice skate? Yeah its so much fun!!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Every Year is different...
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family and remembering our Savior.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I don't know I like most dessert's
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Listing to Christmas music, watching Christmas movies, being with family and friends.
17. What tops your tree? Normally an angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, but getting new stuff is always fun.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O holy night and Who would image a king
20. Candy Canes? I only eat the flavored ones
21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? Yes, I feel that now Christmas means buy presents not about Christ and the Miracle of his birth. Don't get me wrong I love giving gifts but I think we need to refocus a little.
1 comment:
Hey Jason! I found your blog through Katie's. So Cute!! I hope it's ok to add you to my friends list!! Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment